It happens to the best of us: a storm is on its way and you have the TV set to the weather channel to determine if you should head to the basement. As soon as the update is coming through, everything goes dark. The TV flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to read a book or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your children calm.
But did you know there’s another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t cut off?
It’s absolutely possible with a whole-house generator. You read that correctly – a whole-house generator from Parker Pearce Service Experts can minimize the anxiety of incoming storms, heat waves, crews messing with electricity lines and whatever else that causes a power outage. The best part? It’s automatic! You don’t have to fumble around blindly to find your backup power – with a whole-home generator from Parker Pearce Service Experts your power will come back on within a matter of seconds on its own.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you are away from home, the generator will turn on and your heating or air conditioning system will keep running to keep anyone in the house, as well as pets, comfortable.
Other reasons to look into purchasing a whole-home generator:
- You intend to have access to means of communication during a storm or other emergency problem.
- It is not legal to hook up a generator to an electric system using a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you can use your supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from your house and your power shuts down, you may have to use your vacation days or take a day without pay since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be tangled and even hazardous, especially in a flood. A backup home generator from Parker Pearce Service Experts safely runs off your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just useful to have access to electricity after a power outage; it’s also important for health and safety. CPAPs, prescriptions requiring refrigeration and lift chairs without access to power can result in serious health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Parker Pearce Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you trust Parker Pearce Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll receive Expert service designed to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to pin down the perfect size of generator, which should be based on the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to provide power for. And when something breaks or needs routine maintenance, your technician will rush over to determine the best possible solution. Parker Pearce Service Experts also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Parker Pearce Service Experts is ready to help 24/7/365. After all, most power outages don’t happen at convenient times.
To learn more about whole-home generators and why you should get one for your home, call Parker Pearce Service Experts today at 301-476-4577.