We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Gaithersburg
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and rehabilitation can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Parker Pearce Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Most homeowners may not be aware they’re obligated to maintain and repair the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Gaithersburg sanitary sewer main and your house.
At Parker Pearce Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the knowledge, training and talent to handle everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to overflow or become blocked, make sure to call us as soon as you notice a problem. Taking care of it early can help you avoid costly destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they expand into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Parker Pearce Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and fix bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Parker Pearce Service Experts today at 301-476-4577 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We sell excellent equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*