End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Gaithersburg Home
A normal home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or broken water supply lines can go unnoticed for a long time.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t need, and leaks can wreak havoc on your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and fix the slightest leaks.
Parker Pearce Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for professional leak detection and water line repair in Gaithersburg.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Pinpointing and fixing leaks are the most common calls we field for plumbing services. Repairing a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks may be more difficult to find than others, but there are several telltale signs that you need to contact a plumber in Gaithersburg. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than expected.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are reddish stains in your toilet, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls feel wet or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion near your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t locate the proof, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver wheel. If the dial is spinning, you probably have a leak.
We can identify the source of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are many places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by split seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, obstructions and more.
They frequently happen:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably kinds that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we endorse all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 301-476-4577 or request an appointment online.