At Parker Pearce Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are seeking a boiler repair for your existing system or you feel it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can trust our skilled team in Gaithersburg.
Because your boiler operates harder during the winter months in Gaithersburg, it’s a good decision to schedule routine maintenance with Parker Pearce Service Experts in advance so you can avoid a boiler issue in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling hums coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off frequently.
- Your thermostat is inexact.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you start questioning whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will help you to decide the best option for you depending on the age of your boiler, the ticket to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you resolve you require a replacement, you can trust Parker Pearce Service Experts for a stress-free boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Gaithersburg area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers achieve more efficiency with elements including:
- Electronic ignition, which removes the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion innovation that mine more heat from the same amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that uses outside air to fuel the burner, limiting drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Parker Pearce Service Experts at 301-476-4577
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.