Furnace Installation in Gaithersburg Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and tune up heaters, we also provide first-rate furnace installation in Gaithersburg.
What makes our pro work stand out from other companies? We’ve developed our process as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most respected technical certification in the business. They also are involved in current industry and system learning to learn the finest procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic offerings that we give you time to think about it—a full year, in reality.
Reach us at 301-476-4577 to set your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know exactly when your heating system is going to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces last for around 20 years, although a few may last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you routinely change the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and could even be producing harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Parker Pearce Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 301-476-4577 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your carpet from any dirt we might carry in. We set up drop cloths around the installation space to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our specialists have obtained some of the most respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a sheet to make sure your heating equipment is working accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll hook up your new heater to match local code. And we’ll regularly surpass expectations, for the highest quality work anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Parker Pearce Service Experts
Need an extra reason to get a heater from Parker Pearce Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 301-476-4577 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.