Whole-Home Generators Keep You Out of the Dark
We’ve all been there: a storm is wreaking havoc outside and you’re watching the local news to decide if you should seek shelter underground. Right as the warning starts, everything goes dark. The TV flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re using your flashlight to finish up some work or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your kids calm.
But what if there was another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t cut off?
It’s all possible with a whole-house generator. The best part? It’s automatic! You don’t have to fumble around in the dark to find your backup power – with a whole-home generator from Parker Pearce Service Experts your power will come back on within a few seconds on its own.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you aren’t home, the generator will kick on and your HVAC system will keep running to keep anyone at home, including pets, comfortable.
A few other reasons to consider investing in a whole-home generator:
- You are trying to get access to forms of communication during a storm or other emergency problem.
- It’s against the law to connect a generator to an electric system with a transfer switch.
- Storing natural gas can be dangerous – with a home backup generator you will use your existing supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from home and the power goes out, you may have to use your paid time off or take an unpaid day since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be annoying and even dangerous, especially in a storm. A backup home generator from Parker Pearce Service Experts safely draws power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just convenient to have continuous electricity after a power outage; it’s also important for health and safety. CPAPs, refrigerated medications and lift chairs without access to power can result in major health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Parker Pearce Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you call Parker Pearce Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll enjoy Expert service designed to offer maximum benefits from the start. We’ll make sure to pin down the perfect size of generator, which should be based on the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to provide power for. And if something breaks or needs routine maintenance, our technicians will hurry over to determine the best possible solution.
As always, everyone at Parker Pearce Service Experts is waiting for your call 24/7/365. After all, most power outages don’t happen at convenient times.
To find out more about whole-home generators and why you should get one for your home, call Parker Pearce Service Experts today at 301-476-4577.