Advantages of Installing Electrical Dock Wiring:
- Power boat lifts safely store your boat out of the water.
- Decorative and practical lighting for parties, social gatherings or simply relaxing outside.
- Submerged lighting to give that special ambiance to your property.
- Motion sensor lights to scare off unwanted visitors and protect your property from vandalism.
- Fans to keep you cool during the scorching Gaithersburg summers.
- Speakers and sound systems to bring the party to life.
All of these features can considerably increase the usefulness of your dock. Professionally installed electrical dock wiring adds elegance to your waterfront lifestyle, value to your property, and safety to your family and guests. We invite you to call on the electrical dock wiring professionals at Parker Pearce Service Experts for an evaluation and estimate. We are the hometown electrical service company for the entire Gaithersburg area.
Electrical Dock Wiring Safety
There is no mixture that is more dangerous than water and electricity. This is why it’s so important to make sure you hire a professional and experienced contractor from Parker Pearce Service Experts for all your electrical dock wiring.
According to ElectricShockDrowning.org:
“Although Electric Shock Drowning can occur virtually in any location where electricity is provided near water, the majority of Electric Shock Drowning deaths have occurred in public and private marinas and docks. The typical victim of Electric Shock Drowning is a child swimming in or around a marina or dock where electricity is present. The electricity that enters the water and causes Electric Shock Drowning originates from the wiring of the dock or marina, or from boats that are connected to the marina’s or dock’s power supply.”
To prevent electrical shock drowning and any other kind of safety risk, such as electrical fires, Parker Pearce Service Experts adheres to the strict guidelines set forth by the National Fire and Protection Agency (NFPA). We guarantee all our dock wiring is:
- Always the correct gauge wire for the job.
- Safely buried at the appropriate depth where it leads out to the water.
- Weather proofed at every single exposed point.
- Appropriately grounded at all points.
- Strictly adherent to fire safety regulations.
- Always checklist-inspected before completing the installation.
Providing Our Customers with Peace of Mind
At Parker Pearce Service Experts, we take your peace of mind. We understand that by calling us, you are letting a stranger into your home or onto your property, and that can be a frightening proposition.
Before we hire a technician at Parker Pearce Service Experts, they must pass a nationwide criminal background check and a drug screening.
Parker Pearce Service Experts employees arrive within their scheduled time, driving a Parker Pearce Service Experts vehicle, dressed in a Parker Pearce Service Experts uniform and sporting a Parker Pearce Service Experts ID badge. You can rest assured that we will leave our work areas neat and tidy and treat your home or dock as we would our own.