We Support Our AC Installation in Gaithersburg With a 100% Guarantee
When you need AC installation in Gaithersburg, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anyone install your new equipment.
That’s where the Experts from Parker Pearce Service Experts come in. Apart from the fact that we have the qualifications and endorsements to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 301-476-4577 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less energy efficient and more susceptible to breakdowns. If we’re often at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to reduce your cooling expenses. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Parker Pearce Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we offer flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair outfit in Gaithersburg? Here are several of the things we do when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your home, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll leave your house and garden in look-alike shape as when they got there.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to come inside your house, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your floors from mud. We’ll also put down drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your floors covered from messes throughout our services.
- Outstanding service—Our Experts are NATE-certified. This means they’ve gone through in-depth schooling to earn the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check each seemingly minor thing is covered. We’ll also make sure your equipment is working appropriately and is up to local code before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent communication—We’ll communicate how installation is unfolding and when you can count on us to be done.