It’s simple to not remember annual service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at Parker Pearce Service Experts.
That’s because annual maintenance offers a lot of perks for your unit, including greater efficiency and a reduced likelihood for breakdowns. You can receive these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive check of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These checks may help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This might help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Routine maintenance delivers many advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Finds small issues before they create costly service calls.
- Helps extend your system’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This work is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help recondition your system to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each tune-up includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 301-476-4577. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.