Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to start thinking about approaching costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent concerns, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make certain it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at Parker Pearce Service Experts are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 301-476-4577 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.