Summer has made its debut in Gaithersburg and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s AC from failing with an annual A/C system tune-up from Parker Pearce Service Experts.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your general practitioner yearly for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most general A/C system tune-ups will cover cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical parts, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and blower motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Parker Pearce Service Experts
When you call Parker Pearce Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Check equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Parker Pearce Service Experts in Gaithersburg is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 301-476-4577 today!