Summer has made its debut in Gaithersburg and the last thing you need is your air conditioner failing during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s AC from malfunctioning with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Parker Pearce Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner yearly for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most general AC tune-ups will cover cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Parker Pearce Service Experts
When you call Parker Pearce Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection and an extensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check oil and/or air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around equipment
- Examine system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature difference in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Parker Pearce Service Experts in Gaithersburg is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 301-476-4577 today!