The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your HVAC equipment is vital to a sense of comfort and high air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Many homeowners take these features for granted until they have to do without them. If your AC has ever malfunctioned on a scorching summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner likes to deal with emergency repairs, higher energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if you had a way to guarantee an uninterrupted source of healthy, climate controlled air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in. Like getting an oil change for your car, regularly scheduled tune-ups are vital for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get every benefit from each maintenance visit, you should consider applying for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This plan is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Participation takes the guessing out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled visits and other advantages. An HVAC maintenance contract isn’t mandatory to schedule tune-ups with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, but we highly recommend enrolling. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busier, so it’s easy to forget about scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll get scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re not sure why HVAC maintenance is so beneficial, take a look at these benefits:
- Reveal smaller problems early on: Issues with your heating and cooling usually progress little by little. When a technician checks the internal components annually, it’s possible to pinpoint and fix smaller problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of equipment failures: By fixing that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance appointment, the likelihood of a mid-season breakdown diminishes.
- Smaller repair costs: Routine HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected expense that reduces the need for numerous major repairs.
- Improve energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that yearly maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by as high as 30%, reducing your heating and cooling bills at the same time.
- Boost home comfort: When your home comfort system performs the way it is supposed to, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more manageable humidity throughout the house.
- Extend the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can survive for years longer than a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement equipment.
- Provide safety: An equipment and safety assessment during each visit offers peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is working as intended.
- Adhere to your warranty: Most HVAC manufacturers value preventive maintenance to such a degree that they demand once-a-year tune-ups to keep your warranty active. Investing a little in upkeep now safeguards you from pricey repairs that your warranty should cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance plan puts you at the front of the line when you schedule an emergency repair. You can often anticipate same-day service—even during nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning to replace your heating and cooling system? An HVAC contract gives you access to the quickest installs possible, even during the busiest times of year.
4. Marked Down Repairs and Services
Regular maintenance reduces the need for repair calls, but if your system needs some professional attention, having an HVAC maintenance plan grants a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Heating and cooling repairs are in some cases necessary, but they can get pricey fast. Thankfully, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never be expected to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour service calls.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you ensure the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the final product leave you dissatisfied, our technician will return to make things right.
Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Consider what each plan features and contact our staff to help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before signing up. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to ask for a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing office today.
How to Find an Effective HVAC System
When considering keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more critical than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and general home efficiency. Then again, with so many system... Continue reading
Yearly HVAC Maintenance Guidelines
As soon as the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to prepare your home for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is crucial to maintaining a cozy, warm atmosphere. A well-maintained furnace delivers the comfort you crave while using a reduced amount of energy. Scheduled inspections also... Continue reading
2024 Furnace and Air Conditioning Trends
In the continuously changing world of home HVAC, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is crucial for homeowners seeking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Looking into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing cutting-edge technologies and trends that promise to... Continue reading