Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.