Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Parker Pearce Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.