No matter what the season outside in Gaithersburg, the temperature inside your house decides how comfortable you will seem. Set it just right and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from it all. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re handling your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Work through this quick quiz from Parker Pearce Service Experts to find out more.
- Summer is coming up fast in Gaithersburg. How do you get your system ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most expensive system available in Gaithersburg.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling charges have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Get an Expert technician to take a look.
- Ignore it and wait until it ends.
Time to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your system and you made a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to ready your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to finish the process. During a routine visit, your Expert technician will complete a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will look out for more severe problems for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that vital service to customers at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your HVAC. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It demonstrates something is wrong with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without a repair it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, extra costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!