No matter what the season outside in Gaithersburg, the temperature in your home designates how comfortable it will seem. Find the right temp and your house will seem like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning accurately, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Parker Pearce Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are coming up fast in Gaithersburg. How do you get your AC ready?
- Replace the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Bring in the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re having an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Instruct my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to select one and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most costly system available in Gaithersburg.
- When you open your next monthly electricity bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling costs have been climbing.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Get an Expert technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and wait until it ends.
Get ready to tally your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Yearly Maintenance While swapping out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to prep your machinery for a season change, a professional tune-up is necessary to finish the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will keep an eye out for more urgent problems for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that vital service to homeowners at no added cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some HVAC systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a regular increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than annoying. It demonstrates something is off with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left without a repair it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a modern energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!