We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Gaithersburg homeowners often call Parker Pearce Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Gaithersburg home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air passage problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Parker Pearce Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Parker Pearce Service Experts of Gaithersburg at 301-476-4577 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.