We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share the common heating problems Gaithersburg homeowners often call Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Gaithersburg home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Gaithersburg at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.