There are a lot of fun things to do in the fall, especially in Gaithersburg. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are undoubtedly at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The experts at Parker Pearce Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the dead of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a great deal of benefits to getting it done before the cold and crisp weather sets in in Gaithersburg, too. Take a look at some of the top bonuses of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace runs at its highest efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at Gaithersburg this season.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to occur on a cool winter day is have your furnace stop working, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to create heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if larger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has plenty of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Parker Pearce Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in Gaithersburg, give us a call at 301-476-4577 or schedule an appointment with Parker Pearce Service Experts through our online scheduler.