Your HVAC system’s health is important, since it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of troubles.
Frequently problems are trivial enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues progress, your total system could be at risk.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the chance of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or running correctly, you could ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But forgetting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Discovers small troubles early. Preventing big problems from taking place first is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the chance to thoroughly check and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also offers time to get needed repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run if problems are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Frequently this leads to an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could enjoy decreased utility costs, plus the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it could last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance might help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Parker Pearce Service Experts
Regular maintenance is critical, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on annual heating and cooling expenses.* But with Parker Pearce Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a variety of membership plans that work with your specific needs. All our memberships are full of special perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also receive a couple of other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently breaks down during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re typically working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Parker Pearce Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our top priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more perks by signing up for one of our membership plans immediately. Whatever your budget is, our pros can help you find the right plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 301-476-4577 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.