The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently each and every day, which opens them to a broad array of common problems.
These malfunctions are generally small enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can influence energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these complications expand, your entire system might be threatened. These are disasters and costs you may avoid with steady HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on annual maintenance nullifies your warranty. Committing a brief amount on maintenance now might help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Finds Minor Issues in Advance
Preventing huge troubles in the first place is the simplest method to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate vital internal parts. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are repaired as they appear.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance could decrease your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Parker Pearce Service Experts offers a series of membership plans designed to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and reliably.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We propose the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most robust protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during severe weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often handle a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Parker Pearce Service Experts tech traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Meticulous visual review for every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added advantages by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 301-476-4577 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.