With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and outlive your typical tank heater. For real! We collected the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – While the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of cold water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Parker Pearce Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.