With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your typical tank heater. Seriously! We collected the main reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also use less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.