Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were aware of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, microbes, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your home, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus difficulties.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 301-476-4577
or arrange your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help advance your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the amount of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Parker Pearce Service Experts can help! There are numerous possibilities for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or eradicate all the bothersome airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options vary from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how efficient your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Improved air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 301-476-4577
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.