How many times have you left your house and remembered you forgot to change the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter the temperature in your house from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and warns you and Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gaithersburg to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Parker Pearce Service Experts in Gaithersburg at 301-476-4577.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy