Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. Our maximum efficiency gas furnaces will keep your home warm and cozy, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we carry. Learn more about each of these furnaces below. Once you’ve selected your favorite system, give Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gaithersburg a call at 301-476-4577. We’ll offer you a free estimate and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If you only gave us one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “outstanding.” That’s pretty convincing alone, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. First off, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can find.1 With an AFUE rating of up to 98.2% and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, the SLP98V can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s a lot of money. But it’s not the only outstanding part of this product. The SLP98V is packed with features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. Yes, we already talked about efficiency, but this system is simply too good.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – decreases sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 301-476-4577 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Gaithersburg.
Across North America, and in Gaithersburg, there isn’t a gas furnace quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than any other furnace. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and lets you feel the comfort without hearing it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Find more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for more exact temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – decreases heat loss and increases efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help decrease your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. There are three that stand out most. First, this system earned AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only above average, but it could save hundreds each year on your utility expenses. Second, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than average single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® designation
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste to a minimum
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for increased efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Parker Pearce Service Experts help with all your Gaithersburg area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.