The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gaithersburg. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 16 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Parker Pearce Service Experts in Gaithersburg, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 301-476-4577 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.