Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or setting up an appointment with Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gaithersburg.
In Gaithersburg, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help you save energy in all the other months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The system is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you want to see more about performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Gaithersburg – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Gaithersburg, give us a call at 301-476-4577 or schedule a free appointment.