Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which produces efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the the lowest energy costs available on your building.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. In addition, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
It’s not just efficient – the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, extremely reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – provides normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity leading to increased comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our expertly trained technicians at Parker Pearce Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Gaithersburg can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 301-476-4577 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.